Thursday, May 7, 2009

Southern Belle Tea Party

Last weekend was my girly baby shower, and I just have to share some photos of how cute everything was!! The theme was "Southern Belle Tea Party" - hats required. :) The hostesses were our good friends and parent mentors (they've had a little bit of practice) Lisa and Laurie. I got some good girl time in while drinking mint tea (everyone else got to partake in Lisa's mint julips) and enjoying some great finger foods! A BIG thank you for hosting the shower Lisa, and for all that you did to make it special Laurie!! 

Lisa and I with our hats! Isn't hers awesome!??

The dessert spread...mmmmmmmm.....

Mom and I with our hats! (and color-coordinated outfits...NOT PLANNED! ha!)

Susan came up from Houston to help me celebrate!

Comparing bellies with Adrienne. She and Joey are expecting their first girl just a few weeks before us!

Opening presents with my hat became a little bit much... it kept falling in my face, so I switched with Julie!



2 comments:

Mrs. Ski said...

those are some impressive bellies :)

Num Nums said...

That looks so fun! I'm glad you had some special girl time!