Tuesday, May 12, 2009

32 Weeks and a Diaper Bag! :)

Some people have been asking for updated profile pics... so here goes. (I love how people enjoy seeing how BIG my belly is growing!!) HA! I guess this is the only time you really have an excuse for a belly, huh? I decided to model my new diaper bag to show it off! This was a present from Bob for our anniversary :) Isn't is so chic!?!! Thanks hubby!

belly pic #1
belly pic #2
and the diaper bag! :)

3 comments:

Num Nums said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute pregnant lady you are! The bag is fantastic - kudos to Bob!

Amy said...

Ditto Carolyn - you are too cute!!! I can almost picture Baby Bloem in that belly and I just cannot wait to meet her!!! :)

Amanda said...

omg... your belly is so cute! so you're about 34wks now... could u imagine having the baby in 2 weeks from now?? that's how early Jude surprised us ;)
~Amanda