Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Etsy Dallas Spring Bash

This weekend was my first Etsy Dallas Show! I had a 6x8 booth, where I set up a table and all of my products. This was sort of a "test run" to see if this is something I would want to do more of in the future... and I had a BLAST doing it! I definitely will be doing more shows. :) Despite the nasty weather outside (not to mention the heat inside this building) it was a great turnout! I made quite a few sales and even more contacts for custom orders. While Bob left to go sell his bike (yes, he sold the motorcycle!!) my mom came down to sit with me and help me sell. All in all, I would say this was a success. Check out the pictures of my booth, set up, and BIG belly :)

My booth set up.



Mom and I getting to hang out!


3 comments:

Liah said...

I totally forgot this was happening - I wanted to go to this! Your booth looks cute, and so does that belly! :)

Liah

Num Nums said...

WOW! Are you preggers or somethin? You look adorable and so does your mom! The booth looked perfect! Thanks for sharing!

The Parks said...

Ok, so I didn't know about Etsy until this week and now I'm HOOKED! Hope you are doing well, you look so cute!