Friday, February 10, 2012

Stats Alert!

I feel like we haven't done one of these in forever! Aiden is now 16 months, but we just went in for his 15 month check up last week. Luckily, our pediatricians office has a location in Plano... so we can still be a part of the same practice. And funny enough, the doctor that they will go to now is the same one that came by the hospital for both babies when they were born! Anyways, Aiden looks great and seems to be on track. His weight has gone down some, which the doctor was concerned about at first... then by the end of the appointment he said "well, I'm not concerned as much anymore... I can see you have a calorie burning machine on your hands"! That's right, our son never stops! Hopefully he doesn't drop anymore at his next check up or we'll have to start some protein shakes or something!? HA!

Aiden, 16 months
weight: 21.13lbs (10%), length: 31 3/4" (55%), head: 18 3/4" (50%)





No comments: