Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Adventure Begins...

That's what we're calling it at least: an adventure. While our house is being built, we are renting a 2-bedroom apartment in the Shops at Legacy. This is a great development, and one that we used to frequent often. We are walking distance to everything: restaurants, starbucks, dry cleaners, shopping, fountains, ice cream shops, and plenty of sidewalks to look at all the horse & longhorn statues. The kids have adjusted very well compared to what I thought! The only thing that becomes a bit tricky at times is sleeping... since they are sharing a room again, they are getting use to having each other across the room. And I'm definitely adjust to the tiny kitchen! But that's ok... it's totally worth the kitchen I'm about to have! ;) So here are some pictures of our new "digs"... not bad for 1,000SF, ne'?


No comments: