Well, sort of... Bridgette is now 2yrs, 7months and Aiden is almost 17months. My how time flies! I figured I needed to document some basic "ages & stages" things in here before I forget! That, and their baby books are packed so when I get back to those ones of these days (insert laughter here)... I can look back at the blog to help me remember what they were doing at what age! So here's a little list of favorites for each kiddo... and of course some cute everyday pictures of the little nuggets.
Bridgette: Loves to draw, color, and anything art related! She is definitely a girly-girl, and is already showing a bunch of sass (some good/some bad). She loves chocolate and hummus, and is particular about her cow plate + pink cup in the mornings for breakfast. She loves movies, books, and pushing the stroller or walking "by myself!". She has discovered the world of dance and asks for "ballet music" in the car (i.e. classical). I showed her how to do ballet arms while we were driving, and she loved it! We need to find her a regular class.
Aiden: Loves to climb, jump, fall... on everything! He's definitely a BOY, and shows no fear! We have to constantly keep an eye on him. And anytime you sit on the floor... he automatically thinks it's "rough-house" time and runs to tackle you! And although he can be a little rough at times, he's such a cuddle-bug at other times, and it's the best feeling in the world! He loves black beans and his chupetas (at least one at all times)! He loves dogs and can spot one from down the street. And once he turns 18month, we will be able to put him in gymnastics!
And together, they love to cook in the kitchen, bath time, walks outside, playing on the playground, and getting vanilla milks at starbucks for treats. They are both little hams, and definitely keep us laughing. We are so so blessed to have such healthy beautiful children! It's definitely hard work (and I have plenty of "mommy moments") but I wouldn't trade it for anything! And on that note... I think it's time for one of our walks!

2 comments:
how wonderful to be able to follow you all from afar.
thank you, Heather, for posting these beautiful pictures and stories. It brings us a little closer, just a little...
bjs
vovó
I love your little nuggets:-) We want to come play next week or the next---maybe Thursday, April 5th?
Post a Comment