That's right... the kids have their OWN rooms! {We actually did this a while back, but I just now took pictures to share.} We tried having them share a room so I could have my office - but that just didn't work out as planned. As much fun as the kids had shouting and laughing at each other from crib to crib, the sleep situation just was not working. That, and my "office" quickly turned to "playroom" and that was not mixing well. The solution? Bridgette stayed in her room and we just "re-vamped" the decor a bit. Aiden moved into the front room, and got his own "boy" room. And mommy moved into the dining room. We bought a hutch from IKEA that I can house everything behind closed doors, but the furniture looks like it belongs in a kitchen (and we will be able to use this in the future... when mommy gets her own office again... right Bob? ;)) So there you have it - a house with revolving rooms. Until we are ready to build up or move (which we aren't right now) ... then you just have to "make it work!" I'm still working on some art and little touches to add, but check out the pics.
{Aiden's Abode}
{Bridgette's Bungalow}




1 comment:
Love B's pink mirror:)
Post a Comment