Now that I'm catching up... I thought I'd just post some "best of" pictures from the summer {mainly June and July}. The kids definitely keep me on my toes and keep me laughing on a daily basis, and I try to capture as many moments as I can with the camera. Of course, there are quite a few moments that are just for me - sorry, perks of being a mom of two great kids! ;) This summer we've gone to playdates, walked the mall (about once a week) and look at the ducks, painted, read books, played with Mimi, watched movies, "helped" mom work, built towers with blocks, rode in "car carts" at our favorite central market + whole foods stores, made masterpieces with chalk on the front driveway, got to ride in a boat over 4th of July, braved restaurants with mommy by ourselves!, played "bumper cars" in the house, got mommy a new car, enjoyed lots of frozen yogurt, and moved Bridgette into a big girl bed and Aiden into his own room. {more on that later} Here are just a few of my favorite photos...
Club Lake over 4th of July

Working from home - HA!












No comments:
Post a Comment