Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gig'em Aggies

This past weekend we just took it easy, enjoyed the weather, and watched some football. Even though it was a bad weekend for Texas football, the kiddos still supported their team with great outfits! {thanks Aunt Catt and Uncle Jeff!} And, my parents came to take newborn pictures of Aiden and then took Bridgette out for a little outing while we relaxed. The arboretum was too packed so they ended up at the Calloway's pumpkin patch .... I think Bridgette enjoyed herself! {thanks Mimi and Poppa - she needed that!} Enjoy the pics, and stay tuned for some newborn pics! I'm working on his announcement now! :)

Bridgette hugging her brother

Lil'man still has some room to grow in this shirt - ha!

I love pumpkins!

Bridgette was playing hide-and-seek in the big pots... "Where's Bridgette??"

"Achou!"

What a great posed picture

Oh yea, and someone got a new toy... a mini dyson vacuum!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What cute lil Aggies:)