Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The year of the "3's"...

This past weekend we celebrated Bobby turning the big 33! (just a few weeks after B turned 3!) And the theme this year was bar-b-que! Bobs parents and I bought him a new grill - the kamado joe. {and she's a pretty little thing} If you want to know more about the grill itself, I'm sure Bob will be happy to give you all the details! He's become quite the grill nerd these days. Then, my parents bought him some different wood chunk flavors and a gift card to Central Market. So naturally, Bob had to celebrate with MEAT. Dinner consisted of Beer Braised Pork Shoulder and Grilled Steak Fries with Lemon Thyme Aioli. Not sure how I agreed to no veggies, but it was really dang good! (and it was his birthday, so I let it pass) 





4 comments:

Ellen Helms O'Neal said...

I thought for sure this post would end with, and we are expecting our THIRD child. Ha!

Kelly said...

We volunteer to let Bob cook for us anytime you want:-)

Suzana said...

fancy schmancy!

bjs

bloem family said...

HAHA Ellen! That's definitely not in the plans right now! :)