Aiden: "Wheeeeeeeeeee"
Bridgette: "No hon, you can't say wheeee." (and of course Aiden says it again) "Hey bud, you can't do that. You can't say wheeee because we aren't on a ramp. Do you understand me hon?"
Aiden: "Yea"
Bridgette: "No you don't because you are a little boy."
Aiden: "Yea"
Bridgette: "You don't know how to talk yet because you're little... but you are learning."
It went on and on... the "hon" phrase she's been saying lately is hysterical! So we go... we play... and on our way out of the parking garage, she continues...
Bridgette: "I don't feel good momma"
Me: "Why don't you feel good?"
Bridgette: "My finger hurts, so I don't feel good. I think I need to lay in ya'lls bed."
Me: "I think we'll lay in our own bed for nap today."
Bridgette: "I have one m&m left mom... you can have it if I stay in your bed"
Me: (laughing!??!!)
Where do they learn these things??? Oh yea... their parents. Now every time I say "hey bud or thanks hon"... I hear Bridgette's little voice mimicking me. haha!
Oh, and this was from last week:
Bridgette: "Mom, can we go to Vovo's house?"
Me: "Yes, soon but not this weekend... we already have plans."
Bridgette: "Well that's not fair Mom"
haha!
And since I can't post without a picture... here's one from yesterday... my silly gooses and me :)

1 comment:
delícia de gente! bjs, vovó
Post a Comment