Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

Since we started looking at houses, the big joke has been if I moved out to the "burbs" Bob would need to get me a big tree to make up for all the beautiful ones we were leaving behind in Lake Highlands. We started researching what type of tree we wanted, where we were going to get it, where it was going to go, etc, etc. Well, the day came to go pick out our tree and I think I had perm-grin on my face for the day! We decided on a nice Red Oak which will be planted in our backyard in the corner behind our master bedroom. There will be plenty of room for it to grown tall, we will be able to enjoy it from our bedroom and living room, and I can already picture sitting underneath it with Bobby, glass of wine in hand, while watching the kids play in the rest of the yard. So without further ado... meet the new addition of our family! Isn't she a beauty!? ;)


No comments: