That's right... we have a ONE year old! I can't believe a year has passed already! Just thinking back where we were a year ago... wow! There were some scary moments leading up to his birth, and I am just so thankful to have a beautiful healthy boy. Bob and I are so very blessed with our two sweet kids.
Aiden's birthday was September 28th, and we celebrated with family and friends the weekend before with a Circus Birthday BBQ. {it was also Bob's dads birthday on the 25th so we were able to celebrate Vovo too!} The weather was beautiful, the kids got a nap in before the party started, and we had a great turnout. The food was delicious thanks to Bob (for waking up at 6:00am to start smoking the 10lb brisket!), Vovo for making the ever-popular brigadero, and Mimi for her famous mini mac'n cheese bites. Poppa researched balloon animals online, which became the hit of the party. Big thanks to family that traveled in town just for the party! We love you Katy Crockers and the Bloem-Curtis clan! :) As usual, there were too many pictures to chose from, so I created a birthday image board that captures the highlights of the party.
Aiden - we love you! Happy Birthday big boy!

1 comment:
it was a delicious party, lots of friends and family, laughter and love. we can't wish for more.
beijos from vovó Aiden!
Post a Comment