Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Two weekends ago we went down to Houston to visit Vovo e Vovo and Uncle Cliff, Tia Nana, and Ava. (oh and little peanut on the way! next time we see them, we will have a new niece or nephew!!) Anyways, the weather cooperated with us and we spent Sunday morning at the ZOO! It was great seeing the girls reactions to all the animals! I think Bridgette's favorite were the lions {insert her cute little RAHHRR}


2 comments:

Suzana said...

Heather, you are the best. love the pictures. love you all.
bjs
vovób

Catt said...

I love the "RAHHRR" it's a close second to the "meow"....Jeff and I find ourselves making the sound at home, in traffic, at work, basically a lot….giggle and think of Lil' B! She's already a trend-setter! Can't wait to see the munchkins and maybe I can pick up a few new sounds!! :)