Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Aiden is 5 Months + Growing!

Where does the time go!?? Aiden turned 5 months on Monday, and he's growing like a weed! If I don't start writing some of this down, I'm going to forget when he started doing everything! (I'm slightly behind on his baby book... guess that's what happens with #2!) :)

So... here are just a few things our big boy is doing these days:
- rolling over front to back (no problem)
- scooting, inching, moving his way off the playmat... around his crib... just about anywhere he can
- grabbing objects/toys and moving them from one hand to the other
- standing up in his exersaucer and bouncing in his jumper
- takes his paci (and Bridgette's too) out of his mouth and puts it back in
- oh, have I mentioned he smiles A LOT!?? those big eyes and beautiful smile melt my heart every time!

We are so blessed with both of our beautiful, healthy babies! We love you kiddos!


3 comments:

Suzana said...

what a beautiful boy!
bjs
vovób

Kelly said...

Aiden is so cute that he looks like a little doll.

Stefanie said...

So . . . cute!!! So want to have a play date and meet your little cutie pies!