Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life's little moments...

First off let me start by saying being a mom is hard... and being a mom of 2 kiddos under 19 months is H-A-R-D! Things don't ever go as planned, there is never a "break", and some days it takes an hour+ just to get them both out of the house to go to the grocery store. But then there are these {little} moments that happen, and it makes any "hard" day seem like nothing. They remind me of how truly blessed we are, how grateful I am to be at home with my kids, and how happy and proud I am to be a mommy! These moments could be anything from Bridgette smiling at Aiden and him smiling back at her to Bridgette saying a new word for the first time or Aiden giggling at me when I change his diaper. It gives me such joy to watch! Here are a few of these "moments" I've been able to capture over the last week or so...


3 comments:

The Parks said...

So precious! I love the ones of Bridgette painting and the one where she has her "friends" sitting on the chairs.

Kelly said...

So sweet:) I have a hard time orchestrating paint time and I only have a 19 month old! You are doing such a great job and give me hope:)

TMac said...

Oh wow! Those are precious!