Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year we had a laid-back New Years Eve at our house. We spent the evening with some good friends + neighbors, good food, celebrating Marc + Allison's engagement and watching Bridgette and Caroline dance on the table. That's right... we let the girls dance on the table (because it was so cute of course) and now I'm having second thoughts about that decision. Bridgette's favorite new thing is ... (drumroll please) ... climbing on the table! Oh well... Marc got some videos of them that I will post later! We just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

the spread... oh, hi bob

Poppa caught coloring with the girls :)

Bridgette giving out hugs

sporting the cool headbands!

toasting the happy couple :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

too cute!!! I love your hats! :) Bridgette looks ready to go dance samba at Carnaval!

TMac said...

Ahhh!! I didn't realize they got engaged! Wonderful news! Mazel, mazel!!