Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just a weekend at home...

It's amazing how much fun we have on a weekend with nothing planned! Of course, now that we have about 7 weeks left before our little boy arrives... we're not planning much of anything :) This weekend we slept in, ran errands, did things around the house, and I finally got to paint the kids names in the nursery! Here's what our weekend looked like in pictures...

sleeping in on a Saturday morning...

Bridgette and Daddy walking up to church...

putting the final touches on the names...here's one side...

...and here's the other. HA! You didn't think we'd actually reveal the name yet, did you??


4 comments:

The Parks said...

I LOVE the painted names!! Oh how I wish I had Heather handwriting:)

Ellen Helms O'Neal said...

Since it only required 2 bags to cover the name, it must be shorter than Bridgette. I'm going to guess Robbie for Robert Bloem the 3rd. In case you're not following family tradition, I'll also guess Matthew or Marcus.

Also LOVE the names and handwriting. So cute! And I love that they're sharing a room.

Hilary said...

You are awesome, the painted names are so so cute!! Can't wait to see little man in there with Bridgette!

Num Nums said...

a. come paint something on Lily's wall. b. i love you and your beautiful family.