It's official. It is only June 2nd, but it is just plain H-O-T outside! I guess I was still holding on to the thought of one more cool front, but that is definitely not happening! Weekend forecast already says it's getting into the 100's!??! Being 5 months pregnant (and feeling quite large I must add) + 100 degree weather does not mix too well - ha! Oh well, I better just get use to it and embrace the fact that summer is here and here to stay.
Last week Bridgette and I met up with Amy and Audrey for a little fun in the sun. The girls played in the baby pool while us moms tried to work on our tan. Hey, I've got to try something to hide these varicose veins that this little boy keeps giving me! (Thanks lil'bean :))
So, my plan for the summer is to: enjoy our stroller walks indoors at Northpark Mall and embrace the hot temperatures with pool days, swimsuits, and the sprinkler! (the dogs are going to love this) Oh yea, and try to remember to put my feet up :)
Mom, can we go out yet?
Playdate in the baby pool
Bridgette's new water table pool...
...perfect height for walking around.
Happy Hour on the 'shire with Amy and Mary Nell.
4 comments:
Ok I'll totally invite you next time we do that in our yard if you'll invite us next time yall do it! Nice water table;)
Totally - It's a DATE! :)
I think you left a few details out of this blog post. Something about Audrey pushing Bridgette out of the pool and Bob setting up the WTHH complete with babies in diapers and beer cans thrown in the yard! ;) Dog Days of Summer will be something on the Shire this year for sure!!
cute cute! who wouldn't love a summer like that?!
Post a Comment