Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bridgette's Spring Break!

Two weeks ago, Bob started a new project in Houston, so Bridgette and I went with him to visit friends, family, and get out of the house. (I know...I'm a little behind) It just so happened to be the week of Spring Break for most of Texas, so we're calling this post {Bridgette's Spring Break}! We got to spend lots of time with Vovo, Tia Sandra and Cousin Ava; Bridgette and I had a girls lunch with Aunt Catt; we went to visit Great Grandpa Papoo; and we met up with Mimi and Poppa for a day in Galveston. Busy week, but lots of fun!
Lots to see in Vovo's backyard.
Swinging at the park...

Oh, I know you!

We went from one swing to another...

After seeing Ava try to crawl out of her stroller... Bridgette thought - Good Idea! I think I'll try that too! :)

Hi again!
..................................................................
{A day at the beach}

Ok, I have my hat on... let's get in some beachy clothes.

Ok, now I'm ready!

Oooh... this is a new texture...

... but I think I like it!

Getting a better look at the water with Poppa.

Photo Op!

Hello down there!

Having lunch at Shrimp n' Stuff (best dive in Galveston!)

2 comments:

Num Nums said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I just love you guys. Miss you all so much it hurts. I'm glad you're getting to have some fun though! Really, pretty pics!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Hi there!
Wanted to let you know I'm having a fabulous TUTU giveaway on my Party/Craft blog!
if you know anyone interested please let them know!
thank you :)
XOXO
Keren
PS
SHE IS SOOO PRETTY!