Monday, March 15, 2010

We're in trouble...

At 8 months, Bridgette still isn't crawling, but she sure is becoming mobile. She rolls, scoots, inches, and loves to be upright - standing at the coffee table, standing on your lap, bouncing on your lap, or walking around the house holding our fingers. Well, last week I was in the office and I hear Bob call me from the living room "Umm, Heather - I think you need to get in here... and bring the camera". When I walked in the living room, this is what I found. She pulled herself up on her little walker and started taking steps by herself. Ok, so the steps were a little wobbly, but they were STEPS!

Figuring it out by herself...

And then the next night... getting a little more brave and holding on with one hand.

Here's Bridgette a couple weeks ago: watching Daddy put together her new toy, and of course Chester watching over the whole thing.

the new toy (with a little help)!

No comments: