Last night was the Annual Stein St.Patty's Day Party... where wearing green and costumes are encouraged! So, take a look at our last minute costumes. My shirt says "I got lucky this year!" ... and Bob's shirt read "I gave her me lucky charms!" :) Hey... we had to play into the whole preggo belly in some way, right? HA!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Happy St.Patty's Day!
Last night was the Annual Stein St.Patty's Day Party... where wearing green and costumes are encouraged! So, take a look at our last minute costumes. My shirt says "I got lucky this year!" ... and Bob's shirt read "I gave her me lucky charms!" :) Hey... we had to play into the whole preggo belly in some way, right? HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They were great t-shirts! Hopefully you won the contest :)
too cute - leave it to bob to...well...you know
Post a Comment