Last Friday marked the First Day of Spring, and what better way to celebrate than to work in the yard all weekend!? :) I got to spend all day Friday with my mom... picking out plants, going to different nurseries, and just enjoying the weather! We also found a bench (that I've been searching for) for the front yard. Bob and I spent ALL DAY (no really... 9 - 6:30) in the yard planting, moving plants, setting up pots, etc. I think this will be my last time to do this until after the baby is born. Little one inside would remind me she was there if I was doing too much. HA! Enjoy the pics! :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww! you look so cute on your chic new bench! can't wait to see the yard in person - and say hello to baby bloem!
Post a Comment