Saturday, November 1, 2008
"SHUT-UP!"
Those were the exact words out of my mouth when I first found out I was pregnant. It was a Saturday morning. I was a little "late", so I decided to use one of those lovely test sticks to find out for sure. It didn't take long for the word "pregnant" to pop up on the stick. So what's the first thing that comes out of my mouth?? "SHUT-UP!" Bob wakes up at this exclamation from the bathroom, and half asleep asks "what?". I walk out, saying nothing and just hold up the stick. He doesn't have his glasses on, so he first asks if it's an ovulation stick. "Nope", I said, "it's the other kind." Although we had been trying and wishing for that day to come... nothing can prepare you for that initial feeling we felt when we found out we were indeed pregnant. I think Bob has had a permanent grin on his face since that day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO excited for you guys! I love that we get to share this new chapter with each other. We're going to have so much MORE fun! Also - LOVE the blog! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment