Tuesday, July 10, 2012
A boy and his Momma
I had one of the sweetest moments with Aiden the other night, and I need to post it before I forget it. (although, I don't think I'll forget moments like these with my kids!) We had put the kids to bed like we normally do, and while we were cleaning up downstairs I hear Aiden start crying really loud. It was a different tone so I ran up thinking he had fallen out of his crib or something. Nope... he was just standing up in his crib, crying, calling my name. I picked him up and hugged him tight... and then he returned the hug with an even better hug back to me. You know the type... both arms wrapped tightly around the neck. Anytime I tried putting him back down, he hugged tighter. I asked him "did you just need some love from your momma?" which he replied with the sweetest "yea". So I stood there swaying with him... the sweetest little rambunctious kid I know... having one of the sweetest moments. I. was. in. heaven! The kids seem to be growing up so fast that I really try to soak up every little moment I can like this. It was perfect! Here's a few pics of my sweet boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
he is a beautiful little boy. Vovó loves you, Aiden! bjs
That is precious:-) Nothing like snuggles from your son.
Post a Comment