... brushed my teeth."
... did xixi (pronounced she-she) in the potty."
... kissed you goodnight."
... gave you a hug."
... did a summersault." {my personal favorite}
... finished my strawberries."
... had my bedtime milk."
... had 2 more minutes."
... got my stamp from school."
... you never rocked me to sleep."
... you never sang me a song."
... but I need to tell you a question. Daddy, you need to take me fishing!"
... but I need to tell you a question. Daddy, you need to take me fishing!"
The list goes on... but that's a good selection for a typical night. And since we're on Bridgette and her phrases... here are a few more words that she's added to her vocabulary and uses quite often. Some of these are just funny coming out of an almost 3yr old!
word: ridiculous
context: me "Bridgette, look at all the markers that fell on the floor" B (kind of laughing) "I know that's ridiculous"
word: chic-y, hollywood, or linda (pretty in portuguese)
context: Aiden put on her sunglasses and she replied with "Aiden you're so chic-y!"
phrase: "No way Jose!"
phrase: after Aiden grabbed her sippy cup, "Aiden no, that's my beer" ummm...???
phrase: "Aiden pull my finger ... pull it real hard ... I need to do a pun-pun" (umm, thanks Daddy!)
word: no, no, no, no
context: this can be applied many ways, especially to Aiden, but my favorite is this sassy voice replied to a question like "Bridgette, will you help pick up your toys?" her reply, "Oh no, no, no, no, no"
I know I'm forgetting some good ones, but you get the just. Although she tests both Bob and I with her strong will on sleeping and sassy-ness, we absolutely adore this little child! Love you Bridgette!
phrase: "No way Jose!"
phrase: after Aiden grabbed her sippy cup, "Aiden no, that's my beer" ummm...???
phrase: "Aiden pull my finger ... pull it real hard ... I need to do a pun-pun" (umm, thanks Daddy!)
word: no, no, no, no
context: this can be applied many ways, especially to Aiden, but my favorite is this sassy voice replied to a question like "Bridgette, will you help pick up your toys?" her reply, "Oh no, no, no, no, no"
I know I'm forgetting some good ones, but you get the just. Although she tests both Bob and I with her strong will on sleeping and sassy-ness, we absolutely adore this little child! Love you Bridgette!
1 comment:
we have some strong women in this family... vovó te ama. bjs
Post a Comment