
Ok, now that it's about a month past... I'm {FINALLY} posting pictures of Bridgette's birthday party. There were too many to choose from, so I did a collage poster. As you will see, the party was a success! We had painting + marker tables set up in the back yard, the water table and baby pool were out, chalkboards on the fence, sand table, and of course the tree house. We are lucky enough to have lots of shade in the morning, so it wasn't too hot. The food was good, the company was good, and the weather was pleasant (for July that is). Bridgette had a very nice, full day - with no nap! And if you're wondering where Aiden is throughout the party - well, he slept through the WHOLE thing! ha! Oh well, it let Bridgette have full attention from all the grandparents ;) Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
Great party! I liked the root beer cookies best:)
Heather, what a great idea to make a poster. It is so happy and colorful, you can almost hear the sounds of a child's party outdoors in the summer. Well done! bjs, mamab
Post a Comment