Wow I'm behind! I'm going to try and catch up in 3 posts! About a month ago, Bob and I had our first "weekend away" since Aiden... and the first time we've left both kids for 2 days! Bob started a new company not long ago, and they have what's called "adios weekend" - a.k.a. party weekend for employees + spouse (no kids)! So of course we wanted to take advantage! My parents were in Chicago, so we drove to Houston... dropped the kids off with Vovo e Vovo ... then headed to Austin. A long drive, but oh so worth it! A BIG thank you to the grandparents for taking care of our little ones for the weekend! We know they are a handful but from the pictures you sent, looks like they had a lot of fun! Beijos, beijos!!
{relaxed parents}
{Stare contest with the dog! Aiden isn't scared :)}

No comments:
Post a Comment