{{ Part 1: Thanksgiving on the Beach }}
Well, since we are well into December ... I thought I might catch up and post pictures from Thanksgiving. I have been avoiding it, because there are just too many great photos to choose from and I am quite the indecisive one! So here goes it ... sorry for the overload, but I didn't want to leave anything out!
This year, my parents decided to do something a little different and they rented a beach house in Galveston. It was so great to get out of Dallas, have a mini-vacation, and just be able to RELAX! Here are the highlights below...

Bridgette & Daddy walking to the beach
"Bubbles!" is what Bridgette said as she saw the foam from the waves wash up.
Mimi getting to "talk" to Aiden
Thanksgiving morning on the deck... not a bad way to start the day!

We went to the Strand on Friday to take Bridgette to the Emporium - an old fashioned candy shop that I've been going to since I was a kid. She LOVED it!

Then we sat at the mini table & chairs to enjoy the goodies :)
My Aunt Holly & Uncle Craig came down with the cousins... here Bridgette is having some laughs with Michael
Casey, Maddy, and Michael getting to know Aiden
Some people have asked why there aren't many pictures of Mimi? The picture above says it all ... she's always snapping photos! Thanks Mom for capturing all of these great memories!
..................................................................................................
{{ Part 2: the Bridgette & Ava show }}
After a few days on the beach, we headed up to Bob's parents' house to do Thanksgiving there. We had a great time with everyone, but I think Bridgette and Ava had the most fun! That is why the pictures below are just of them. It is so much fun to see these girls grow up together and share the motherhood experiences with Sandra!
Aww, the love each other and like to give "hugs"
Busy bees with their washable markers... should have seen them after!
The girls were letting Aiden know it was "night-night" time :)
Anytime I held Aiden, Ava was right there to check him out, pat his back, and make sure I was taking care of him! She's going to be a great big sis!
The girls got to take a bubble bath together ... and if you can't tell - they enjoyed it! HA!



2 comments:
Such great pictures!!! I love the girls telling Aiden it's "night-night" time!!
First of all, those kiddos of yours are SO precious! Second, I am so bummed that we missed you guys because we were in Galveston that Wednesday!
Post a Comment