Well, the finish line is in site! Yesterday we had 2 check-ups: 1 with my doctor and 1 with the sonogram specialist (just to double check everything with lil'bean). Everything is looking good! I'm moving right along, my legs are looking better, and I am officially off of bed rest! Wahoo! Of course I still need to take it easy (we still don't want me to go into labor yet) but I can at least move around more than I have been. For those who know me... don't worry, Bob is still keeping a close eye on me and not letting me do too much!
As for our little boy: he has now turned from breach position to head down, he is measuring at 6lbs 8oz (75%), still very active, and in Bob's words "definitely a boy" from the pictures. There is no new date scheduled yet... because of the clot and blood thinners, we are just taking it a week at a time. And of course my doctor would like him to "cook" as long as possible before she takes him. So for now we just wait...
Thank you everyone for your love, support, prayers, and good thoughts through these past couple weeks! They are obviously working, so keep them coming! :) We still need to get this little boy here safe and sound with a healthy mommy to take care of him! We have 2 more appointments next week, so we will keep everyone posted! Love you all!
Our growing boy ...
... and my growing belly!


2 comments:
I'm so proud of him for flipping over! Cute belly pic:)
He is a cutie! And, you look fabulous!
Post a Comment