Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bridgette and Ava discover the ZOO!

Two weekends ago we were in Houston, and decided to take the girls out to the Houston Zoo. It turned out to be a beautiful day, and I think us parents had just as much fun as the girls! Except we still never did find that sno cone stand!? Here are some pictures of the animals... all of us! {Sorry for the picture overload... too many great ones to choose from!}

First up - Giraffes!

Yup, I'm short :)

The dads and their girls.

That face was for the giant BEAR below!

So much to see :)

The monkeys showing off for us...

... and then the girls got a close-up!

Picture time with the cousins!

Looking out over the big fountain.

Family shot time... awwww :)

Gotta love that smile!

I think the girls had just as much fun playing along this concrete wall than inside the zoo!

But it was a great day!

No comments: