Mom and Dad anxiously awaiting her arrival...
... not here for even 5 minutes and Dad's already beaming.
and the paparazzi has begun! (should we mention she's only 30 minutes old here!)
Proud Grandparents: Poppa, Mimi, Vovo, and Vovo
Sweetness!
Daddy and Daughter nap time.
Mom and daughter planning their first shoe shopping trip...
Who says Dad can't get in on the fun too?
Mom had to sit in the back seat with Bridgette - who was strapped in so tight she could have gone to the moon! BTW, Mom still hasn't come to the front seat - Dad's been playing chauffeur.
Yup - I'm cute!
9 comments:
YAYYYYYY! Welcome back to the blogosphere! We missed you! Love ALL of these pics. You look great proud parents and Bridgette is beautiful! Keep the updates rolling! (I still sit in the back seat - can't help it!)
She is gorgeous!. I can not wait to meet her!
She is so very cute and I am loving that she has already been introduced to tutus :) Hope that you guys are doing well!
So SWEET! We are glad everyone is doing well. Congrats again!!
She's so gorgeous. I think she looks like you and the tutu is priceless. I hope she can meet Everett soon!
SO CUTE! Glad you chose to name her Bridgette - she doesn't look like much of a Xena (maybe it's the tutu?)! Can't wait to meet her! She's precious and you look like a natural mommy!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! Love the outfits! So appropriate! ;))
Heather! Bridgette is beautiful! Congratulations. Great seeing you the other day at Jared's art show!!
Caroline Lamberth
congrats! she's too adorable ;) enjoy this time, it's such a precious and EASY stage.
p.s- yes, you'll be in that backseat for awhile... i think charlotte was almost a year old before i rode up front when i was with robby.
Post a Comment