Then yesterday Bridgette got to meet her Uncle Jared! I think he was a little smitten over his new niece! We had a fun outing at the mall, good hang out time, and even a little photo shoot for our baby announcements! (more of those pics to come soon)
We just want to THANK everyone for making the drive, fly, trip into town to meet our little girl!! :) Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Tia Martha was the first family (other than the grandparents of course) to hold Miss Bridgette :) I had to include this picture from the hospital.
I think she found a comfy spot in Christina's arms!
Christina soakin' up both nieces at once!
the Bloem family picture, with tia Martha connected through the web!
Bob and Jared, being their usual selves, playing "my two dads" at the mall while mom and I followed behind.
4 comments:
that's too funny about the guys playing "dads". even funnier though is i've seen that before at northpark ;) that's such a great mall to get out and walk with a newborn. gets you out of the house, ya know?
How can you not comment on the "my two dads" picture. That is hilarious. She is so, so pretty! Can't wait to meet her!
Precious! You have such a lovely family.
That's hilarious - can always count on Bob and Jared for a good laugh. Love all of these pics!
Post a Comment