Back at the Etsy Show about a month ago, I met a photographer, Jill Wesson, who stopped by my booth. We started talking and she was looking for a graphic designer to help her with a logo she had already started and a new one for another line of photography she was doing. When I met her to go over everything, I realized she had done some other belly shots and photos for other pregnant women. This was something I had thought about, but wasn't sure if I was brave enough to bare my belly. Well... when I saw her work I thought - I've got to do this! So... we did a trade! Jill was so great to work with ... very creative and talented! Here are a few sample pics and the new logo I created for her! Thanks, Jill!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love the pictures. They are so wonderful. You should be so glad you decided to do this. I really like the Brazil flops on the belly. Greatness! Just a few more days until baby Rebecca arrives. :)
I love these! You never did get that outie, huh?
Post a Comment