Monday, February 23, 2009

Fayetteville Weekend






This weekend we went to visit Carolyn and David, who just had their first baby a month ago. We have seen many photos, but this was the first time we got to meet Miss Lily Dyan Baltz in person! She is precious!! Bob and I got lots of practice over the weekend. I think Bob fell in love with her - she held her more than I did. It was pretty funny - anytime Bob held her she was pretty much an angel... then I went to hold her and she cried, poo'd, threw up, etc! Carolyn even held her up to my stomach to "introduce" her to her future best friend, and well... you'll see in the pictures just how happy she was to hear that! ha-ha ... Thanks Carolyn and David for a great weekend and our first preview into what we'll be experiencing in just 5 months!! :) 



No comments: